FAST FOOD HOSPITALITY PROGRAMME – DISTANCE LEARNING
DURATION: 12 Months
PRICE: R15 500 (payment plan available)
National Certificate: Fast Food Services
SAQA Qualification ID: 14115
NQF Level: 3
This qualification has been developed for the fast food and restaurant industry. It brings together elements of food and drink preparation, service and supervision. This qualification will professionalise the industry and is applicable mainly to the fast food and restaurant sector, but would be transferable to another hospitality environment. The qualification provides articulation with Gaming, Travel and other Tourism industries.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- An email address
- Access to reliable internet – research, watching videos, receiving and submitting assignments
- Desktop computer / laptop / tablet / smart phone
- Adobe acrobat reader (pdf reader)
HOW IT WORKS:
- Enrol for your course
- Receive a proforma invoice
- Make payment
- Receive learning material and assignments on a monthly basis via email (can collect hardcopies in Pretoria with prior arrangement)
- Receive feedback per completed module
- Attend practical training session on prepare food
- Complete final practical assessment on prepare food
- Complete 3 months of practical in the workplace
Practical training session date: 26 – 30 August 2019
You will be booked on one of the above days to complete a practical training session on preparing food. Your booking will be communicated to you well in advance.
Final practical assessment date: 24 – 28 February 2020
You will be booked on one of the above days to complete your final practical assessment on preparing food. Your booking will be communicated to you well in advance.
INCLUDED IN COST:
- Training material & assessment documents
- Practical training session & ingredients – Pretoria
- Final practical assessment & ingredients – Pretoria
- Certification – CATHSSETA Certificate
- Email & phone support
- Support days – Pretoria (dates to be communicated)
- Health, safety, and security
- Food preparation
- Service delivery
- Stock management
- Operate as a cashier and conduct sales
- Customer service
- Career development
PAYMENT PLAN – INSTALMENT OPTION:
Deposit: R7 500
Balance payable over 10 months (R900 per month)
Total price: R16 500
- During your year of enrolment you have to complete 3 months of practical work at a fast food establishment.
- During this time your supervisor will have to complete logbooks that will have to be handed in monthly.
- Employment will be your responsibility.
What do I do now?
- Fill in the quick contact form to the right and we’ll get back to you.
- You can also phone us on:
- Call Centre: 0860 10 36 35
- Pretoria: 012 460 9585
- Cape Town: 021 300 0690
- Durban: 031 100 1168
- Johannesburg: 011 568 0773