SAQA/CATHSSETA ID: HSP/Cleanr/2/0014
Course Name: Public Area Cleaner Skills Program
NQF Level: 2
Drum Beat Academy offers a CATHSSETA Accredited Public Area Cleaner course. This skills programme will enhance your skills as a Public Area Cleaner for work at a Guesthouse, Lodge, Hotel, Restaurant or Conference Centre.
This programme is presented at the workplace for a minimum group of 6 employed learners.
- Learners should have a basic comprehension of English.
- Basic reading & writing skills are required.
- 15 days (including theory & practical).
- Layout, services & facilities of the organisation.
- Health, hygiene, safety & security.
- Cleaning material & equipment.
- Different waste.
- Different floors & floor coverings.
- Different public areas.
- Maintain health, hygiene & professional appearance.
- Maintain safe & secure working environment.
- Handle & store cleaning equipment & material.
- Handle & dispose of waste.
- Clean floors & floor coverings.
- Clean & maintain public areas.
- Service toilets & washrooms.
- Questionnaires on theory.
- Assignments on workplace implementation.
- Practical assessment on all aspects of cleaning & maintaining public areas & washrooms in a lodge, hotel, guesthouse, restaurant or conference centre.
- Drum Beat Academy and CATHSSETA Certificate.
What do I do now?
- Fill in the quick contact form to the right and we’ll get back to you.
- You can also phone us on:
- Call Centre: 0860 10 36 35
- Pretoria: 012 460 9585
- Cape Town: 021 300 0690
- Durban: 031 100 1168
- Johannesburg: 011 568 0773