SAQA/CATHSSETA ID: HSP/RmAttd/2/0012
Course Name: Room Attendant Skills Program
NQF Level: 2
Drum Beat Academy offers a CATHSSETA Accredited Room Attendant course. This skills programme will enhance your skills as a Room Attendant for work at a Guesthouse, Lodge or Hotel.
This programme is presented at the workplace for a minimum group of 6 employed learners.
- Learners should have a basic comprehension of English.
- Basic reading & writing skills are required.
- 20 days (including theory & practical).
- Layout, services & facilities of the organisation.
- Health, hygiene, safety & security.
- Cleaning materials & equipment.
- Different linen & bed coverings.
- Different floors & floor coverings.
- Maintain health, hygiene & a professional appearance.
- Maintain & store cleaning equipment & materials.
- Service self-catering kitchens & equipment.
- Deep clean floors & floor coverings.
- Service toilets & bathroom areas.
- Prepare beds & handle linen and bed coverings.
- Service guest bedroom areas.
- Questionnaire on theory.
- Assignments on workplace implementation.
- Practical assessment on all aspects of servicing & cleaning guest bedrooms and bathrooms in a lodge, hotel or guesthouse.
- Drum Beat Academy and CATHSSETA Certificate.
What do I do now?
- Fill in the quick contact form to the right and we’ll get back to you.
- You can also phone us on:
- Call Centre: 0860 10 36 35
- Pretoria: 012 460 9585
- Cape Town: 021 300 0690
- Durban: 031 100 1168
- Johannesburg: 011 568 0773