SAQA/CATHSSETA ID: HSP/AssHkr/2/0015
Course Name: Assistant Housekeeper Skills Program
NQF Level: 2
Drum Beat Academy offers a CATHSSETA Accredited Assistant Housekeeper course. This skills program course will enhance your skills as a Housekeeper at a Guesthouse, Lodge or Hotel.
This program is presented at the workplace for a minimum group of 6 employed learners.
- Learners should have a basic comprehension of English.
- Basic reading and writing skills are required.
- 46 days (Including theory and practical).
- Layout, services & facilities of the organisation.
- Health, hygiene, safety & security.
- Basic calculations.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Customer care principles.
- Linen & housekeeping supplies.
- Maintain health, hygiene & professional appearance.
- Maintain safe & secure working environment.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other members of staff.
- Process incoming & outgoing telephone calls.
- Communicate verbally.
- Provide a customer service.
- Maintain clean linen supply.
- Maintain housekeeping supplies.
- Provide a housekeeping service within designated area of work.
- Practical assessment on providing and maintaining all aspects of housekeeping in a lodge, hotel or guesthouse.
- Questionnaire on theory.
- Assignments on workplace implementation.
- Drum Beat Academy and CATHSSETA Certificate.
What do I do now?
- Fill in the quick contact form to the right and we’ll get back to you.
- You can also phone us on:
- Call Centre: 0860 10 36 35
- Pretoria: 012 460 9585
- Cape Town: 021 300 0690
- Durban: 031 100 1168
- Johannesburg: 011 568 0773