SAQA/CATHSSETA ID: HSP/KchCln/2/0021
Course Name: Kitchen Cleaner Skills Program
NQF Level: 2
Drum Beat Academy offers a CATHSSETA accredited Kitchen Cleaner course. This skills program course will enhance your skills as a Kitchen Cleaner.
This program is presented at the workplace for a minimum group of 6 employed learners.
- Learners should have a basic comprehension of English.
- Basic reading and writing skills are required.
- 16 days (Including theory and practical).
- Layout, services & facilities of the organisation.
- Health, hygiene, safety & security.
- Different waste.
- Different cleaning equipment & materials.
- Different food production areas, utensils & equipment.
- Maintain health, hygiene & a professional appearance.
- Maintain safe & secure working environment.
- Handle & store cleaning equipment and materials.
- Handle & dispose of waste.
- Handle & maintain utensils and equipment.
- Clean food production areas & equipment.
- Clean & store cutlery and crockery.
- Practical assessment on cleaning the kitchen in a restaurant, hotel or guesthouse.
- Questionnaire on theory.
- Assignment on workplace implementation.
- Drum Beat Academy and CATHSSETA Certificate.
What do I do now?
- Fill in the quick contact form to the right and we’ll get back to you.
- You can also phone us on:
- Call Centre: 0860 10 36 35
- Pretoria: 012 460 9585
- Cape Town: 021 300 0690
- Durban: 031 100 1168
- Johannesburg: 011 568 0773